Last year, we attended the Online Educa in Berlin and met several interesting people who we interviewed for the „Radio Live at OEB“ internet radio show, realised by Pontydysgu.
Doing this was a new experience and great fun. Hope to be involved in one of the shows sometime in the future again, e.g. the one live from MLCB in Bremen.
The interviews listed below were done during the 2 days of OEB10. They are available on the Ponty website.
On day 1 of OEB10, Graham Attwell and Eileen Lübcke did the floor-management, Jenny Hughes, Klaus Rummler and myself, Judith Seipold, made the interviews.
The about 40 min. stream from day 1 includes interviews with
- Josie Fraser (digital literacies)
- Larry Johnson (New Media Consortium and “Horizon Report”)
- John Traxler (mobile learning)
- Steve Wheeler (Web X and Web 3.0)
- Tabea Schlimbach and Erik Wallin (G8WAY project)
- Helen Keegan (guided digital identity development)
The second day was even busier. Floor management by Jenny Hughes and Klaus Rummler, interviews by Judith Seipold, Klaus Rummler and Jenny Hughes. The second day brought us
- Geoff Stead (Informal ethics)
- Heike Philps (Video conferencing in classroom)
- Fred de Vries (Audio augmented learning)
- Jay Cross (Internet Time Alliance and current issues)
- Linda Castaneda (Madhouse of ideas)
- Andy Black (Innovation and implementation of mobile learning)
- Ilona Buchem (E-portfolios)
- Gráinne Conole & Jan Marković (Open Educational Ressources)
- Karl Royle (Game-based learning)
- Magda Balika (Teacher training)
- Mor Seck (African Distance Learning Centre (AADLC))
- Russell Stannard (Teacher training with video)
Off-the-show interviews and vox pops
After the live shows, we met several people and recorded the conversations and interviews. They were not aired during OEB10, but are available now on the Pontydysgu website.
- Ilona Buchem and colleagues (E-portfolios in Germany)
- Eileen Lübcke & Klaus Rummler (draufhaber.tv)
- Russell Stannard (Teacher training videos)
- Charles Sancondo (E-learning Africa)
- Geoff Stead (Mobile learning applications)
- Grainne Conole (Cloudworks and OER)
- Sugata Mitra (Self-organized learning)
- Sigi Jakob-Kühn (teachers and technology)
- Inmaculada Arnedillo-Sánchez (Collaborative movie making) – first interview covered under the stream called „Sounds of the Bazaar at some exhibition stands“
- … and some more …